View a PDF version of the Rental & Pet Qualifications Acknowlegement Form to print and sign.
RENTAL & PET QUALIFICATIONS
A rental application must be signed and processed on all prospective occupants 18 years of age or older. A non-refundable application fee must be paid for each applicant leasing for 31 days or more. All prospective occupants will be qualified on the following four (4) criteria; 1) Income/employment 2) Credit 3) Rental history and 4) Criminal history.
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- All occupants 18 years of age or older must completely fill out & sign a rental application and meet our qualifying criteria.
- Each occupant, 18 years of age or older, agree to pay a $40 non-refundable application fee.
INCOME/EMPLOYMENT: Gross monthly income must be three (3) times the amount of the monthly rent. Occupants’ income may be combined to meet the requirement. If employment income does not meet the criteria, documentation of other supplemental income must be provided (i.e. savings, stocks/bonds, social security, trust fund income, educational grants, etc.)
- Employment must be current and verifiable for a minimum of one (1) year.
- Other verifiable income equaling three (3) times annual monthly rent.
- Verifiable income includes as confirmed by employer, trust officer, tax returns, or other satisfactory documentation as required.
- Each roommate should earn 1 ½ times the rent. If one of more roommate(s) do not, at least one roommate must meet the three (3) times requirement.
RESIDENCY: Rental history will be verified for each applicant.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year verifiable rental/residence history and
- No more than (2) late payments in a 12-month period.
- No more than one (1) NSF in a 12-month period.
- No non-compliance issues that resulted in non-renewal or eviction
CREDIT: A credit report will be processed on each applicant.
- All applicants must have at least 75% positive credit.
- No credit history will be counted as good credit.
- Bankruptcy over six (6) months old will not be considered.
- If credit is below 75% positive, the applicant will be required to have a co-signer.
- Medical, Dental and Student loans will not be taken into account.
CRIMINAL: Charged / Conviction of crime(s) by applicant/occupant.
APPLICANTS WILL BE DENIED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Prior or pending eviction
- Foreclosures within the past three (3) years with unresolved judgment
- Monies owed to an apartment community or landlord
- Bankruptcy in the last six (6) months or pending Bankruptcy
- Conviction of any crime by applicant/occupant including misdemeanors involving weapons, children, gangs, prostitution, drugs, or violence; juvenile convictions that would have been a felony had the juvenile been an adult; registered sex offenders will be automatically denied.
- Falsifying information on application If an applicant fails to meet any of the above four (4) criteria, he/she may be asked to pay additional security deposit up to, but not exceeding 1 ½ times the rent or given the option of obtaining a co-signer (who must also meet above criteria.)
If the applicant fails to meet two of the four criteria, applicant will be required to pay full 1 ½ times the month rent in security deposit AND have a co-signer. OWNER WILL BE ASKED TO SIGN OFF OR APPROVE ANY APPLICANTS WITH VARIATIONS TO GUIDELINES.
Equal Opportunity Housing: Keller Williams Realty Professional Partners does not and will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, or sexual orientation
PET QUALIFICATIONS AND RULES
- Large breeds are classified as over 30 lbs. Small breeds are 30 lbs. and under.*
- Large breeds must be over 5 years of age.*
- Small breeds must be over 2 years of age.*
- Female cats must be fixed and declawed or fixed and outdoor only.*
- NO MALE CATS.*
*Certain breeds of dogs must be approved by the Owner regardless of age and carry an extra liability policy naming the owner and Keller Williams Realty Professional Partners as added insured parties. These breeds include, but are not limited to: Pit Bull, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Doberman and Chow.*
*THESE CRITERIA DO NOT APPLY TO ANY ASSISTIVE ANIMALS.
Tenants shall ensure that all pet(s) are well behaved and shall not allow the pet(s) to disturb any other residents or neighbors. Tenant to ensure the pet(s) cause no damage to the property. Tenant agrees the pet(s) shall only be walked on a leash and only in areas so designated by the Owner/Landlord and the homeowners association.
Tenant will be responsible for any and all damages caused by the pet(s) on the property or in the community and will indemnify and hold harmless Owner/Landlord/Management for, from and against any and all claims arising because of the pet(s).
Tenant agrees that the pet(s) will be licensed in accordance with all applicable governmental provisions.
Owner/Landlord and/or Management reserve the right to require Tenant to immediately remove the pet(s) at any time upon any violation of Tenant of these rules